Helping you get your foot on the property ladder
Buying your first home is an exciting time and likely to involve some of the most important financial decisions you will ever make. Our mortgage advisers are here to ensure the process is as simple as possible for you.
The choices you have when selecting a mortgage are complicated, and making the wrong choice could be costly. Our specialists will recommend appropriate solutions from across the whole of the market having access to thousands of rates.
Wherever you are in your property financing journey, we have the options and advice that can make a difference.
We are here to:
- Show you how to get a mortgage from start to finish, including the information you need to provide and the steps you will need to take.
- Work out how much you could borrow and what kind of deposit you will need.
- Arrange an Approval in Principle (AIP) with the bank.
- Recommend the most suitable mortgage and additional protections.
- Support you throughout the whole process.
NFP can help you:
- We are licensed with all eight lenders in the Irish mortgage market including Avant, who deal exclusively with a limited number of brokers.
- We can search the whole market for the best possible deal for you.
- We act as a one-stop-shop, so you won’t need to make appointments with multiple lenders.
- We have relationships with lenders that have some of the most competitive rates, but who only deal with brokers directly.
- Our state-of-the-art personal online mortgage portal gives you full oversight of your mortgage application from start to finish, making the process as quick and easy as possible.
- Our online portal removes the need for cumbersome paperwork.
- We provide excellent customer service, around the clock.
This is where it all starts
Start your mortgage application
Applying is a big step, but we’ve made it as easy as possible.
Buying a property can be deeply exciting - and stressful. Because of the emotional aspect of the transaction, choosing the right mortgage and level of protection can be difficult to do on your own. With the right partner, you can be prepared for whatever the process may throw your way.
Working with NFP gives you reliable information from an advisor you can trust. Someone who can give you simple yet clear advice. Someone who saves you time, adds value to the whole process and offers a friendly voice for those times when you just want to hear an expert tell you that you are doing the right thing.
We recognise that everyone is different, so our approach will always be specific to you, making sure that our recommendations are suitable to your personal needs whilst giving you the benefit of our knowledge and experience.