Supporting your employee benefits strategy in Ireland
Establishing and evolving your employee benefits strategy can be time consuming. We provide the expert resource and work closely with you to understand your
business and your challenges. And we’ll find solutions that are right for you, exactly when you need them.
Listen to your needs
No two businesses in Ireland are the same; neither are the employee benefits or pension challenges they face. We'll take the time to sit down with you and listen to your unique set of issues, and what you need from us as your employee benefits partner.
Understand your goals
Once we have established your employee benefits needs, our next focus is on what you want to achieve with us by your side. This will enable us to provide holistic, tailored support that best aligns with your business and its goals and aspirations.
Create better outcomes
We will work with you to decide which employee benefits will deliver the most value to your people and create a strategy that differentiates your business from its competitors, to help you attract and retain the very best talent.
We focus on the most important aspect of your business – your people. Our strategies are designed to deliver long-term value, to support the attraction and retention of the best talent.Colm Power. Managing Director - Employee Benefits
Group pension strategies
We're here to provide your business with advice and guidance to help you navigate safely around complex and ever-changing Irish company pension legislation.
Our team of pension consultants are experts in creating and delivering sustainable group pension strategies, working closely with you to understand your business and the challenges it faces, then nimbly adapting to your ever-changing needs.
NFP’s pension experts can help your business:
- Select the right pension provider
- Design a contribution structure to help retain and attract the best talent
- Understand Irish pension legislation to ensure compliance
- Understand the ways in which tax relief is provided, and how it can work for your members
- Identify benefits that complement your company’s pension scheme
Health and wellbeing benefits solutions
NFP’s specialist health and wellbeing benefits team at Tailored Finance (an NFP company), are a leading provider of health, dental, vision and cash plans in Ireland. They work with over 250 organisations across the country, providing benefits to over 30,000 members. Fully independent, our experts work with all three of Ireland’s health insurers, to secure the best solutions and pricing for your health benefits programme.
NFP’s health and wellbeing experts can help your business:
- Undertake a full audit of your business and existing health and wellbeing strategy
- Recommend a strategy that is fully inclusive of everyone in your workforce
- Analyse how your employee benefits compare within your industry
- Ensure your offering keeps you competitive in the battle to recruit, reward and retain the best talent
Employee benefits brokerage
Our consultants know which benefits programmes are available, which providers to use for them, and how those benefits are priced. They’ll take the time to understand your organisation and develop a customised employee benefits plan to meet both your budget and your people’s needs. They can help businesses like yours get the right blend of competitive prices, policies, and terms and conditions - and use NFP’s industry leverage to access bespoke and specialist solutions to suit your individual needs.
Pension and protection benefits
- Company pension arrangements (Master trust specialists)
- Group income protection (GIP)
- Group life assurance (GLA)
- Group dependents’ pension
- Group critical illness (GCI)
- Flexible and voluntary benefits
- Excepted group life policies
Healthcare and wellbeing benefits
- Private medical insurance (PMI)
- Dental insurance
- Optical insurance
- Cash plans
- Health screening
- Employee assistance programmes (EAP)
- Mental health first aid
- Financial wellbeing and mortgage seminars
- Additional voluntary contributions (AVC)
- Tax saver travel tickets
- EV car schemes
- Savings schemes
Financial wellbeing in the workplace
To support your organisation’s path to financial workforce empowerment, we can help you develop, deliver and embed a financial wellbeing programme into your workplace. Our team of experts have developed an approach centred on the three core principles: strategy, education and outcomes. Based on these principles, we can help you implement a long-term financial well-being strategy that raises your peoples’ financial capability, offers accessible solutions and adds real value to your business.
Financial wellbeing strategies designed to help your people to:
- Improve money management
- Reduce financial anxiety and stress
- Understand the importance of saving for the future
Speak to one of our employee benefit experts
Tel: +353 (0) 86 601 6016
Senior Employee Benefits Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 87 231 6273
Tel: +353 1 611 0622
Request a call back from one of our employee benefit consultants
To discuss your requirements, fill out the form below and we will be in touch. Or alternatively email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.