Who are we and what do we do?
NFP is a leading global insurance business with four core service lines:
- employee benefits
- insurance broking and consultancy
- HR consultancy
- wealth management
With 6,600 employees worldwide, including 250 in the UK and Ireland, we’re an outstanding company whose passion for building relationships is founded on trust and communication and is at the very heart of everything we do.
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how. • We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Mortgage Advisor, to join our growing team in Dublin. The main responsibility of an Mortgage Advisor NFP Ireland is to use your in-depth knowledge of the market to advise mortgage products suitable for the needs of your various clients. As an expert in your field, you will be targeted to generate and develop relationships with multiple local sources in order to meet the needs of your clients situations.
Overview of duties
- Providing specialist mortgage advice based on customers needs
- Managing related paperwork, such as keeping track of bank statements and lender applications.
- Generating and developing relationships with various companies and local sources, in order to find and meet the needs of potential clients.
- Liaising and negotiating with banks and direct lenders in order to find the best loan for the client’s situation.
- Accurately assessing the client’s financial circumstances, credit history and affordability, in order to find their ideal match.
- Ensuring their activities are in accordance with banking and financial legislation
- Exceeding financial targets and meeting time targets
- Maintaining and developing market knowledge and information on all mortgage products and related service
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Broker experience is an advantage but banking experience is also considered
- Must hold a proven and good track record of meeting time targets in a mortgage sales role
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of market leading mortgage products
Education and experience:
- Proven track record in sales
- Must be QFA Qualified
- At least 2 years experience in providing mortgage advice
Salary: Competitive depending upon experience
Hours: 37.5 hours Monday - Friday
Location: Dublin (Hybrid)
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension Scheme, Death in service etc
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply, or contact Paige Hughes for further information.