The main responsibility of a Mortgage Administrator at NFP is to work closely with our Mortgage Advisors to coordinate the processing of Mortgage applications. You will also be responsible for supplying efficient, professional administration and customer service. This is an opportunity to join a busy and growing brokerage and to be part of a specialised team whose main target is to add value to our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide efficient, professional administration and customer service
- Ensure accurate management of Client Database
- Monitor Key Performance areas
- Ensure client files are complaint with policies and procedures
- Tracking of new business pipeline ensuring efficient delivery
Display a positive attitude and behaviors, demonstrating an awareness and willingness to respond to customers to exceed their needs, requirements, and expectations. A passion for delivering customer service excellence, going over and above.
Able to express themselves clearly and positively, both verbally and in written communication. Excellent listening skills, always checks administrative work.
Excellent organizer - including time management and prioritization
Prioritize customer needs above all else. Manages own time effectively and able to manage the expectations of other stakeholders regarding delivery timescales.
Works at a fast pace but doesn’t sacrifice attention to detail, enjoys being busy.
Capable of developing innovative solutions for clients using knowledge and research skills as well as liaising across teams to deliver solutions. Brings new ideas to the table.
Education and/or Experience:
- Good technical knowledge of Mortgage products
- 2 years of experience as a Mortgage administrator or in a similar role.
- Experience with a CRM system
- Proficiency in MS Office applications - Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Dedicated team player, who demonstrates initiative, proactiveness and independence
- QFA qualified
- The position comes with extensive on-site training.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.