Who are we and what do we do?
NFP is a leading global insurance business with four core service lines:
- employee benefits
- insurance broking and consultancy
- HR consultancy
- wealth management
With 6,600 employees worldwide, including 250 in the UK and Ireland, we’re an outstanding company whose passion for building relationships is founded on trust and communication and is at the very heart of everything we do.
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know best.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.
About the role
We’re looking for a dynamic and proactive Employee Benefits Sales Consultant to help us generate new business from marketing leads, introducer relationships and further development of recently acquired clients. It’s a brand new role in a rapidly growing team, so there’s heaps of scope to make it your own.
What you’ll bring to us
- Conversion of marketing leads - Manage and drive new business from leads generated by NFP Marketing team
- Meeting targets - Develop new business and deliver against targets
- Impactful sales presentations - Sales presentations using all methods to prospective clients to identify opportunities to sell employee benefits, face to face and on Teams/Zoom
- Upselling to recent acquisitions - Work with recent acquisitions to further develop client opportunities
- Developing introducer relationships - Identification of new introducers to support new business activities
- Marketing campaign development - Work alongside the sales and marketing team to deliver effective and engaging marketing activities to attract new clients
- Contracts and SLAs - Ensure formal contracts and service level agreements exist for all new clients
- Handover of new business to delivery teams - Deliver full handover to client delivery teams for newly acquired clients, including involvement of finance team for invoicing purposes
- Internal relationships - Build relationships and awareness of employee benefits solutions within NFP
- Record keeping and tracking - Track all enquiries and add client information onto the dedicated CRM, maintain accurate records at all times
- Internal status and progress meetings - Feedback to Ireland team and MD on sales pipeline and upcoming opportunities
- Highly motivated and proactive self-starter with the ability to develop a portfolio of new and existing clients.
- Strong knowledge of employee benefits and in dealing with C-Suite decision makers. including risk and retirement solutions, health, dental, optical and other wellness offerings
- Strong communication skills with new and existing clients, including presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and keen to identify opportunities and formulate solutions
- Confident and driven to use all communication channels available when dealing with clients and maintain high levels of proactivity in new business development
- Highly organised and able to prioritise
- Has the ability to build relationships at all levels
Ready to apply?
Get in touch with our careers team to apply for this role