The main responsibility of an Employee Benefits Administrator at NFP is to work closely with our employee benefits account managers to coordinate the daily processing of benefits. You will also be responsible for researching benefit plans, negotiating with vendors, communicating with employees, and resolving any benefit-related issues. The Benefits Administrator will be part of our growing team in Dublin and will liaise with our UK and US colleagues to support in managing benefits implementation, administrational and design of plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and update employee records and benefits files.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing, including enrollments, terminations, and claims.
- Advise and inform employees of the details of the company's benefit programs.
- Resolve benefit-related issues and respond to queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Research new employee benefit plans and vendors, alongside our employee benefits account managers.
- Liaise with vendors and negotiate and coordinate contracts for new and existing plans.
- Evaluate the efficiency and value of current benefit programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with payroll and ensure that employer contributions and payroll deductions are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain and create records, reports, and documentation in accordance with federal, state, and provider regulations.
Display a positive attitude and behaviors, demonstrating an awareness and willingness to respond to customers to exceed their needs, requirements and expectations. A passion for delivering customer service excellence, going over and above.
Able to express themselves clearly and positively, both verbally and in written communication. Excellent listening skills, always checks administrative work.
Excellent organizer - including time management and prioritization
Prioritises customer needs above all else. Manages own time effectively and able to manage the expectations of other stakeholders regarding delivery timescales.
Works at a fast pace but doesn’t sacrifice attention to detail, enjoys being busy.
Capable of developing innovative solutions for clients using knowledge and research skills as well as liaising across teams to deliver solutions. Brings new ideas to the table.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 years of experience as a benefits administrator or in a similar role, ideally in the Broker Market.
- Working knowledge of relevant policies and regulations.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Dedicated team player, who demonstrates initiative, proactiveness and independence
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.