Who are we and what do we do?
NFP is a leading global insurance business with four core service lines:
- employee benefits
- insurance broking and consultancy
- HR consultancy
- wealth management
With 7,400 employees worldwide, including 450 in the UK and Ireland, we’re an outstanding company whose passion for building relationships is founded on trust and communication and is at the very heart of everything we do.
What you’ll love about us
We may be a global business, but our culture is united and truly collaborative. We strive to adopt a genuinely flexible approach to working, and we have the technology to make it as easy as possible for our people around the world to connect to one another, and to be productive in and out of the office.
We want everyone to bring their best selves to work each day, so we have a relaxed and casual office environment, plus great employee benefits and socials. Joining NFP means you’ll get plenty of opportunities to invest in your career and personal development.
Attractions - NFP
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, collaborative, vibrant working environment and hybrid model for part-remote working
- Our PeopleFirst culture means our people work in a flexible and autonomous way and have the freedom and expertise to deliver outstanding service to clients in the way that they know-how.
- We build partnerships with organisations that can complement our client offering and we invest in new technology to deliver innovative solutions in our given markets.
- We focus on making sure that people can bring their best selves to work every day; and that they are placing as much importance on family and community as they do their valuable work.
- Our diversity and inclusion initiatives and charity work form a large part of this. NFP has an Executive Board member who is dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and has a D&I Board made up of individuals from across our entire business.
About the role
We are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant within our fast-paced, people-focused and highly acquisitive organisation. The main responsibility for an Accounts Assistant at NFP Ireland is to work closely with the wider finance team to complete a wide range of transactional finance duties.
Overview of duties
- Assisting with allocating payments received daily to our bank accounts
- Reconciling insurer accounts monthly and making payments to insurance companies
- Working with our team to rectify any discrepancies between our system and insurer statements
- Payment of invoices received, via online banking
- Assisting the Finance Director in the compiling of monthly management accounts and our annual audit
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Well organized, and self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Accurate, with an eye for detail
Education / and or Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of Applied Relay would be very beneficial, but not essential
- Degree level or equivalent educational qualifications
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Hours: Monday - Friday
Location: Malahide - hybrid
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply, or contact Paige Hughes for further information.